Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Now who wouldn't be thankful for that cuteness!









We have been without internet in our household for about a week and a half. It was really wierd not to have the internet... that's pitiful I know, but it made me realize just how much we use it. Its crazy to think about life before the internet! I am thankful for the internet so that I can keep in touch with friends and family much more easily!!

Anyways, I thought I'd post a few recent pictures of our family. Our babysitter and friend, Erin, took these for us. Isn't she awesome. She's a great photographer and a wonderful babysitter too! Jonah loves her!! Enjoy the pictures!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so much. I am so very thankful for my wonderful hubby and my amazing baby boy. I don't know what I would do without them. They are both such blessings in my life. I am also thankful for my family. Its hard being far away from family, especially this time of year, but it also makes me more thankful for them. I am thankful for my friends! I am thankful for friends that I have known for years and I am thankful for new friends. I love meeting new people and getting to know them. Most importantly, I am thankful for my salvation. Thankful that Jesus died on the cross for my sins so that I can have eternal life. What an amazing gift and huge blessing to know Jesus. I also must mention how thankful I am for our church up here in NYC. It has been a huge blessing to us... the people of our church, The Gallery Church, are not only our friends, but our family. I am so thankful for the obedient hearts that started this church and have continued to lead this church so that families like ours can find a church home in this big, sometimes lonely, and sometimes overwhelming city.

Well, those are just a few of the things I am thankful for. I really could go on and on! I hope that each of you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I hope I get to see each of you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment