1. There were crowds of people.
2. Jonah got tired, hungry and fussy rather quickly.
3. I had to hold Jonah a long time because he wasn't happy sitting in his stroller waiting for our 5 seconds of fame.
4. My back and arms were killing me from holding Jonah for 2 solid hours.
5. There were crowds of people.
6. We were only on TV for 5 seconds.
Well, it is still up for debate as to wether or not this trip was worth it.... maybe we'll try again next year when Jonah can stand and not have to be held the entire time.
Here's Jonah all dressed up in his bumble bee costume in his stroller. This pic is in the train station on the way down to the Today Show. He looks thrilled to be up so early in his costume, doesn't he?
And here we are on the Today Show... our 5 seconds (that's pushing it) of glory. Jonah is half asleep at this point and you can't really see his feet, but one of his socks had come off and his pant leg was all bunched up... I didn't have much time to prepare him once I realized the camera was going to be on us.