Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4 months





I am a bit behind on my blogging. Annabelle is about to turn 6 months old, so I am going to try to catch up for the past two months.

Annabelle turned 4 months old on May 14, 2012.... just a couple of days before we made the big move from NYC to ATL. I guess that is why I am so far behind!

Height: 24.5 inches
Weight 11lbs 13oz. (10th percentile)

Annabelle is on the smaller side... at least compared to Jonah who was always in the 90th + percentiles as a baby. That is ok with me though, as long as she is growing and developing normally!
She is a sweet, cuddly baby. I just love having and infant and all things that come with this baby time. It is so much fun to me.

Sleeping habits: Unfortunately, Annabelle is not the champion sleeper that her brother was/is. She is not sleeping through the night. I think this largely has to do with our big transitions and living situations. I am sure we will get there evenutally, but right now she is still waking up 1-2 times/night. During the day, she is still napping during every 3 hour feeding cycle.

Eating habits: Eating every 3-3 1/2 hours. She is still exclusively nursing. The pediatrician said that she wasn't ready to start any solids yet due to her laryngomalacia and head control. We will have to have her head control re-checked at her 6 month appt.

New discoveries: Annabelle is rolling from stomach to back quite well. She is smiling and giggling a lot. She loves watching her big brother, playing with her toes and she loves her paci. Her favorite toy is her 'sophie' the giraffe. She can chew on it and it squeaks. It is very light and easy for her to hold onto.

Places I went: Between months 3-4, Annabelle visited Vermont. We went on a family trip to Vermont at the last minute after we found out we were definitely  moving to Atlanta. We wanted to squeeze in one last northeast trip before we moved away. We had a great time on this trip and we were able to see some good friends while we were there.

Baby Babbles: Annabelle is cooing and giggling. I just love her baby sounds. So sweet and innocent, full of love and life.

Here are some pictures of Annabelle from the age of 4 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment